...which has sufficient capacity and flexibility to develop a broad range of grades with strict quality tests and packaging of international standards. We have equipped ourselves with modern label printing machines and equipment to produce quality products within the specified time period.
Our state-of-the-art infrastructural unit helps us in providing optimum quality products. It is sectioned into different sub units such as designing, quality testing, R&D, packaging etc. this set up helps us in designing products as per clients specific needs.
Labels sourced from world leader AVERY DENNISON and an effective quality control policy supported by special inspection systems guaranteed highest standards of quality and timely delivery at reasonable prices. We can also provide custom tailored solutions for our clients print and packaging solutions.
We are committed to develop products of exceptional quality that effectively meets clients needs consistently by strictly complying to specifications, timely deliveries, up-gradation of technology and regular reviewing of the prevailing system to attain continuous improvements in quality management system.
Our quest for both quality and performance has never gone unnoticed. We take pride in being the honoured recipient of ISO 9001:2008 certification in manufacturing and exporting Self Adhesive Labels, since its establishment vide Certificate No. FS 525106. The company is also a proud recipient of one Star Status holder from the Joint Director General of Foreign Trade of India for export performance and achievements vide Certificate No. 02011600217.
Why Interact Texlabels Pvt. Ltd. (ITPL)?
- Always timely Delivery
- Catering to a different segments of Industries
- Solutions for Any and Every Surface
- Utilization of standardised self-adhesive paper or film as per client's needs
- Stock is checked on regular basis along with the updates of raw materials to guard against any delays or halts in production
- Continuous advancements in technology to match up with the international standards
- Strict audits and quality control checks are carried out on a regular basis in the facilities
- Printing is carried out under strict quality control compliance's as well as security protocols